We are Smart IOPS™
We’re focused on accelerating our customers’ data access and applications to results previously unthinkable. Our goal is to deliver the storage and networking platform for the modern datacenter and redefine your expectations of what is achievable when TruRandom is at work!
Keep scrolling to see what Smart IOPS technology can do for you
It’s not an SSD – It’s a Data Engine!
Meet the Data Engine: Category-defining uber-enterprise and HPC PCIe NVMe SSD. At an unprecedented 1,700,000 IOPS, Data Engine towers over competing high-end PCIe NVMe enterprise SSDs.
- Four times the performance of the closest competitor SSD with super-low latency that generate superior application SLA
- TruRandom pattern recognition reduces the power signature when processing non-random I/O
- Non-blocking, stateful and scalable architecture that supports unlimited concurrent sustained random data requests
- Intelligent lookup techniques increase performance by orders of magnitude
- Scalable to over a billion IOPS inside the rack.
We Have Set a New Standard With Our Patented TruRandom™ Technology In the Hottest Storage Segment, Enterprise and HPC PCIe NVMe SSDs
Data Engine PCIe NVMe SSD Series for HPC and Demanding Enterprise Datacenters
At a Glance
• High-performance TruRandom PCIe Gen 3.0, NVMe™ 1.2 compliant
• Superior enterprise features such as internal RAID, end-to-end data protection, advanced error correction and Power Loss Protection
• User capacity up to 10TB in HHHL add-in card (AIC) form factor
• Ultra-low latency in steady state
• Excels in mixed-use workloads which are commonplace in enterprise datacenters
• Gold standard in PCIe performance: Random and sequential Read/Write IOPS and bandwidth
• High Frequency Trading (HFT)
• I/O hungry CSP and hyperscale datacenter applications
• Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
• SQL database for structured and NoSQL for unstructured data
• VDI virtual infrastructure
Smart IOPS™ Shared Flash Appliance
Incredible flexibility comes in a Smart IOPS chassis! Move data sets critical to the business into a high performance service level. Swap and move data sets in and out as business dictates. You want agility – we give you Smart IOPS flash appliance.
|Connectivity||FC, iSCSI, Ethernet||FC, iSCSI, Ethernet|
|Drive Bays||Up to 12 x Data Engine AIC||Up to 24 x Data Engine AIC|
Note: All specifications for Shared Flash Appliance are preliminary and subject to change without notice.
* Effective capacity assumes HA, RAID, and metadata overhead, GB-to-GiB conversion, and includes the benefit of data reduction with deduplication, compression, and pattern removal.
A Significant Leap Forward
In the age of commodity NAND flash, the real SSD differentiation comes in the form of controller design and firmware suite developed around the core architecture. Smart IOPS’ innovative new architecture – TruRandom® – minimizes the overhead associated with internal SSD housekeeping, garbage collection and program/erase to unleash the raw I/O processing capability in the solid-state device. Additional patent-pending logic enhance data pattern recognition heuristics for data access such that random and sequential I/O requests become indistinguishable – a feat not achieved in the current generation of high-end competing SSDs. This advantage translates to I/O per second (IOPS) limits only within the reach Smart IOPS Data Engine SSDs which is to say that it is nearly 3 times faster than the closest competitor – 3x the performance with sub-10µs latency translates to superior application SLA.
1551 McCarthy Boulevard | Suite 208 | Milpitas, CA | 95035 | 408-216-8100
Smart IOPS, and the Smart IOPS logo are registered trademarks of Smart IOPS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. TruRandom, is either trademarks or registered trademarks of Smart IOPS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one trillion bytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus will not be available for data storage. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. The export or re-export of Smart IOPS hardware or software is regulated by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (for more information, visit www.bis.doc.gov), and may be controlled for export, import and use in other countries. Smart IOPS reserves the right to change, without notice, product offerings or specifications. July 2016